All I once held dear, built my life upon, All this world reveres and wars to own; All I once thought gain I have counted loss, Spent and worthless now compared to this.
Knowing You, Jesus, knowing You There is no greater thing. You're my all, You're the best, You're my joy, my righteousness, And I love You Lord.
Now my heart's desire is to know You more, To be found in You and know as Yours, To possess by faith what I could not earn All surpassing gift of righteousness
Oh to know the power of Your risen life, And to know You in Your sufferings; To become like You in Your death, my Lord, So with You to live and never die.
11/20/2008 08:25:00 PM
Welcome!
"But you will not leave in haste, or go in flight; for the
Lord will go before you, the God of Isreal will be your rear
guard." [Isaiah 52:7]
It's Me
Ow Mei Ling
Xinmin Pri-> Bowen-> MI
CCAs: badminton, basketball, Military band
(percussionist- mallet player), ake(angklung kulintang
ensemble)
religion: Christianity
I find it hard to convey to you guys, so yea, I'll just let the bible speak.(:
"I have been crucified with Christ and i no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life i live in the body, i live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." [Galatians 2:20]
"We demolish arguements and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." [2 Corinthians 10:5]
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge but fools despise wisdom and discipline." [Proverbs 1:7]
"being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Jesus Christ." [Philippians 1:6]
"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us." [Romans 8:37]
"The spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are God's children, then we are heirs- heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory." [Romans 8:16-17]
"But if anyone obeys His words, God's love is truly made complete in Him. This is how we know we are in Him." [1 John 2:5]