i'm finallty recovering!! thank God! kept scaring myself that i may die of some servere disease or cancer. :X oh wells. left with abit of flu and cough. the other side of my gums hurt and my sore throat might come back again. i hope barley water helps. still feeling lightheaded sometimes. might be the weather though. i hope sleeping helps. lol. so many sickness! so not the time.
sickness aside!! this coming thursday would be gragudation tea appreciation for the year 3s! woo hoo!! Yin Whee and Mei Wen would be coming to my house cos it's nearer to Orchid Country Club which is in Yishun. wahaha. so undicided of what to wear. i'll ask them to help me! yay! i got the service recognition award for my CCA. the 3 people who got it is Hafirah, James and me. i'm so going to enjoy myself then. (:(:
i like this song called by One Republic. enjoy!!
"Mercy"
Angel of Mercy How did you find me? Where did you read my story? Pulled from the papers Desperate and hardened seeking a momentary fix
All I wanted to say All I wanted to do Is fall apart now All I wanted to feel I wanted to love Its all my fault now A Tragedy I fear
Angel of Mercy How did you find me? How did you pick me up again? Angel of Mercy How did you move me? Why am I on my feet again? And I see you
Whoa Whoa Whoa I feel you Whoa Whoa Whoa
Before just the daylight Come and I stand by Waiting to catch the quickest plane Fly me to nowhere it's better than somewhere That's where I've been and nothing's changed
All I wanted to say All I wanted to do Is fall apart now All I wanted to feel I wanted to love Its all my fault now A Tragedy for sure
Angel of Mercy How did you find me? How did you pick me up again? Angel of Mercy How did you move me? Why am I on my feet again? And I see you
Whoa I feel you Whoa
I'm so lost in you A tragedy seemed to be over now A tragedy it seemed to be
Angel of Mercy How did you find me? How did you pick me up again? Angel of Mercy How did you move me? Why am I on my feet again? And I see you
whoa I feel you Whoa I feel you Oh Whoa I feel you Oh Oh Oh
10/11/2008 11:49:00 AM
Welcome!
"But you will not leave in haste, or go in flight; for the
Lord will go before you, the God of Isreal will be your rear
guard." [Isaiah 52:7]
It's Me
Ow Mei Ling
Xinmin Pri-> Bowen-> MI
CCAs: badminton, basketball, Military band
(percussionist- mallet player), ake(angklung kulintang
ensemble)
religion: Christianity
I find it hard to convey to you guys, so yea, I'll just let the bible speak.(:
"I have been crucified with Christ and i no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life i live in the body, i live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." [Galatians 2:20]
"We demolish arguements and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." [2 Corinthians 10:5]
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge but fools despise wisdom and discipline." [Proverbs 1:7]
"being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Jesus Christ." [Philippians 1:6]
"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us." [Romans 8:37]
"The spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are God's children, then we are heirs- heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory." [Romans 8:16-17]
"But if anyone obeys His words, God's love is truly made complete in Him. This is how we know we are in Him." [1 John 2:5]